- Silicone is very durable.
- Nonetheless, sharp objects, rough surfaces or teeth can damage it and should not come in
contact with our toys.
- Use water or oil based lube only, that counts for condoms as well.
- Always use lube, especially with our masturbators.
There is a MiniTori included with every toy. If you want to check if your lube is compatible you can do so with the MiniTori instead of risking your toy. Simply let it sit in some lube for a day or two and check if the surface changes or if it starts deforming. If nothing changes it should be safe for the toy as well, everything is made out of the same material.
- Rinse with warm water and regular soap before and after every use.
- Our toys can also be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- If you want them thoroughly cleaned, boil them for a while or use a diluted bleach solution.
Silicone attracts dust and lint like crazy. So washing toys when handling them is advised, you can’t hurt toys by washing them too often.
- Sex toys should be stored clean and dry to prevent the buildup of bacteria and mold.
- Silicone toys should be stored seperately from other sex toys.
- Vinyl, jelly or other materials sometimes contain aggressive chemicals that can harm the surface of silicone. And liquify non-silicone toys upon contact.
- The safest way to store your toy is a cotton bag or to wrap it in dry fabric. Or proudly display it on a shelf!
Storing your toys somewhere with constant movement, like under a mattress, will slowly damage the surface by friction. Stressing the material by rubbing or squishing it in tight spaces while storing it could lead to small tears.